Serve baked fish with streamed asian greens for a delicious and healthy family meal.
Baked fish fillet
chicken fruit start vegetarian soup stir fry fads downside fish eggs diet skewers examples tips frittata shake vegetable groups fact pork low fat facts failure weight coriander superfoods granola chart food exposed myths fad smoothie weight loss fat resource pancakes recipe exercise pumpkin truth health calorie success drink hype
- 450 g fish fillets (such as ocean perch)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tbsp light margarine melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place fillets in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, curry, garlic, salt, chicken stock granules and cayenne pepper seasoning.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.