drink vegetarian granola failure facts shake vegetable food calorie eggs groups smoothie weight loss coriander fruit superfoods exposed soup exercise resource health chart myths examples fact pumpkin low fat stir fry diet weight hype pork start tips downside skewers recipe fat fad truth fish fads chicken pancakes success frittata
- 3½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, halved lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon rind, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp diced chives
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 handful diced coriander leaves
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan and cook chicken breast fillets over high heat until browned and cooked through.
- Add remaining olive oil, garlic and honey. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add lemon rind, chives, lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Stir and remove from heat.