Serve frittata with green salad for a delicious and healthy family meal.
tips weight resource health downside start pork drink fish fads recipe hype groups superfoods fad granola examples diet shake fat myths soup stir fry fact smoothie exposed skewers low fat vegetable facts frittata exercise failure truth chicken pancakes chart success food calorie fruit vegetarian coriander weight loss eggs pumpkin
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced
- ¼ cup polenta
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook onions until clear.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in polenta and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Mix corn, eggs, egg whites, milk and parsley in a bowl.
- Add polenta mixture.
- Line an oven-proof dish with baking paper, pour mixture in and bake uncovered at 180°C for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.