pumpkin weight tips facts exercise shake smoothie resource groups calorie chicken pancakes drink granola stir fry fish weight loss low fat health superfoods vegetarian chart hype fat downside fads fad food pork frittata exposed fruit coriander soup truth fact examples failure myths start eggs skewers success vegetable recipe diet
- 500 g pork fillet
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp cumin, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1½ tbsp tomato sauce
- 4 cups basmati rice, cooked
- Cut pork into cubes.
- Combine garlic, cumin, paprika and coriander. Add pork and coat well.
- Put pork pieces onto a skewer and cook on a hot grill or BBQ for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Place orange juice, honey, mustard and tomato sauce in a pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over skewers and serve with rice.