Vegetable and beef soup
myths low fat food soup chicken fish failure fat exposed success truth vegetarian health granola fruit facts hype fad fact vegetable drink exercise skewers calorie fads shake frittata pancakes tips coriander pumpkin eggs weight loss examples downside groups recipe smoothie resource weight chart start diet pork stir fry superfoods
- 500 mL vegetable stock
- 300 g veal shanks, trimmed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 800 g canned tomatoes
- 80g spiral pasta, uncooked
- Sauté onion in a large pot till clear.
- Add the veal and cook until browned.
- Add remaining vegetables and liquid. Simmer with lid on for 30 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer without lid for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.